- A programmer is an individual equipped with the expertise to write codes.
- Programmers usually master in a single or multiple programming languages and boast vast knowledge on related areas also.
- Their roles are relatively procedural and mandate for total concentration not to mention refined skills.
- A Programmer is someone who can solve problems by by manipulating computer code.
- A programmer is solely focused both in writing codes as well as getting features appropriately performed so that these features are accessible for integration and later use.
- Developers are typically creators.
- A Developer is a formally trained programmer.
- They don’t just solve problems or create things, but do so in accordance with a set of design and implementation principles.
- Developers are experts at identifying ways around various problems as well as plugging together components to fulfill some requirements.
- A hacker is a computer expert who uses his knowledge of computer networking, programming, cryptography, and databases to overcome a problem in the system.
- A Hacker is someone who makes things.
- Hackers are more concerned with availing the concept as opposed to minding about the long-term quality.
- A hacker, as well as hacking, are most useful in dealing with emergency circumstances or when prototyping an item.
– By Chetanya Sharma (3rd Year, Krishna Engineering College)